About Me

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom
I am a singer, songwriter and piano player from Australia, primarily based in London where I live with my Hot Norwegian Husband (HNH) and my cat (The Jazzy Cat). I recently recorded and released an album independently called London Stories.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

We are nearly there....

The tracks have been recorded. The songs have been mastered and now the CD is off at the printers, trying to get the artwork just right!

For a little preview you can go to: http://soundcloud.com/emmanuella-grace
It will be available for purchase on the website from the 20th of April!

I am excited that it is almost done but I am also relieved. We initially had aimed to have it done August last year! Now I just want to get out there an play for you!

I have a few live sets coming up this month:


Wednesday, April 13 · 6:00pm - 9:30pm
The LUXE (SPITAFIELDS)
109 Commercial Road, London

Live Acoustic Set
Wednesday, April 20 · 8:00pm
The LUXE (SPITAFIELDS)
109 Commercial Road, London


Hope to see you soon!
E xx


No comments:

Post a Comment